Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Wonderful experience  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

Couldn't have been more pleased with the experience, recovery and results. I highly recommend Dr Hasan

|  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

Very impressed in our 3 interactions with Dr. Hasan and all neurological dept. staff. Felt my 30-year old daughter (Cavernous Malformations) was the center of D. Hasan's attention when he was with us. THANKS

|  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

I had a brain aneurysm coiling done in October, 2009. I was quite pleased with Dr Hasan at first and wrote comment on this page giving him high ratings. I guess I was very impressed with his bedside manner at that time. But lot has changed since then. I found out that he left a part of the coil in my brain where he had to install a stent to hold the runaway piece of coil. I considered it an accident (my misfortune)and forgave him. However, he said that there must have been defects in the coil and he will contact the manufacturer. He hasn't done it yet. Also, he installed a medical device inside my body without consulting with me or my family and when asked repeatedly about the noticeable bulge as a result of the device he withheld information about it until the case of other similar patients not having such a bulge was strictly pointed out. Foolishly enough I still continued to give him the benefit of doubt. But I saw the full report of my procedure a year later in October, 2010 and noticed that he fail to report all the complications I had. My right arm turned totally deep purple right after the procedure but he failed to pen that in his report. Instead one runaway fragment, as he told my family, there actually many broken pieces of coil. all but one of the broken runaway pieces were retrieved after multiple attempts. I didn't know until October 2010 what all these repeated attempts at has done to my carotid artery. There is much more but I will stop here.

|  endovascular coiling  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

When my daughter was first diagnosed w an aneurysm, I admit panic set in. We were referred to Dr. Hasan. He was amazing. He made sure we were comfortable and understood the diagnosis. He had the most caring personality. He made my daughter feel very comfortable and eased all of our fears (the best they could be). The day of the surgery, he met with us before. Her surgery was a success and I give all the credit to this amazing doctor and his staff. Everyone in the office are also wonderful. They are always smiling and ready to answer any question you may have. I would recommend this doctor a hundred times over.

|  papa  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

Dr. Hassan used professional judgment in care provided and outcomes were miraculous!