Dr. Emad Hasan MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Iowa City, IA

4.7

March 3rd, 2017
Internal Carotid Artery Aneurysm
Dr Hasan is Very down to earth and explains things in a way that my husband and I fully understand. Dr Hasan put a Pipeline stent into my internal carotid artery on January 11, 2017. I was fully awake during the procedure. Everything had been explained to me beforehand so I knew what to expect. The procedure was minimally invasive and I only had to stay for 6 hours post-op. I am very glad that I had the procedure done and the aneurysm taken care of.

November 8th, 2012
Wonderful experience
Couldn't have been more pleased with the experience, recovery and results. I highly recommend Dr Hasan

January 24th, 2012
Very impressed in our 3 interactions with Dr. Hasan and all neurological dept. staff. Felt my 30-year old daughter (Cavernous Malformations) was the center of D. Hasan's attention when he was with us. THANKS

August 15th, 2011
endovascular coiling
When my daughter was first diagnosed w an aneurysm, I admit panic set in. We were referred to Dr. Hasan. He was amazing. He made sure we were comfortable and understood the diagnosis. He had the most caring personality. He made my daughter feel very comfortable and eased all of our fears (the best they could be). The day of the surgery, he met with us before. Her surgery was a success and I give all the credit to this amazing doctor and his staff. Everyone in the office are also wonderful. They are always smiling and ready to answer any question you may have. I would recommend this doctor a hundred times over.

April 29th, 2011
papa
Dr. Hassan used professional judgment in care provided and outcomes were miraculous!