A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hastings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hastings is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hastings
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hastings Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hastings, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hastings graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Hastings has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Neal Hastings FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Hastings practice?
- Dr. David Hastings has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hastings practices Urology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Plaquemine, LA and Gonzales, LA.
See Baton Rouge Urologists.