A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hastings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hastings is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hastings, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hastings graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Hastings has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Neal Hastings FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Hastings practice?
- Dr. David Hastings has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hastings practices Urology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Urologists.