inactive

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2011
Dr. Hatoff has performed two colonoscipies for me. No issues or problems. I would go back to him again.

July 27th, 2011
Rudest Staff EVER !!
Great Doctor- HORRIBLE STAFF. They go out of there way to make you feel uncomfortable and then after calling them out on it, they become "FAKE". Whatever it takes to get you out the door. So, i went out and never came back. My Poor Wife went also, same EXACT opinion, she made a real effort to NOT let my opinion influence hers during her visit. She said she'd rather live with the illness and pain than go back to those Employees of Dr. Hatoff. He's great- they suck......

April 7th, 2011
Didnt correctly insert my feeding tube. Couldn't give me info before the procedure on how to feed myself. Never took care of me after!

January 3rd, 2011
No complaints
Nice and approachable. Made everything clear and easy to understand and didn't seem rushed.

May 24th, 2010
The Dr said that he would not do a colonoscopy on me. I had one 2 years ago and had several polyps and numerous diverticula. I was very concerned and wanted another after 2 years. He said NO. The guidelines he said were every 5 years. I am an insurance payor. I had some symptoms indicating I should at least be checked. I said that I would not be able to get one in 3 years under OBAMA new health care. He then attacked me as a TEA Party person. I was taken aback and had some unkind thoughts and then left his office. I would not recommend him ever.

September 4th, 2014