A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haueisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haueisen, Orthopedic Surgery, Hand Specialist, Hand Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haueisen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haueisen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haueisen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haueisen graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haueisen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Ssm St Clare Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Haueisen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David C. Haueisen practice?
- Dr. David Haueisen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Haueisen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.