A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haueisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haueisen, Orthopedic Surgery, Hand Specialist, Hand Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haueisen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haueisen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haueisen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haueisen graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haueisen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Ssm St Clare Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Haueisen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David C. Haueisen practice?
- Dr. David Haueisen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Haueisen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.