A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Havens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Havens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Havens graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Havens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Med Ctr
- Hendersonville Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ward Havens MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David W. Havens practice?
- Dr. David Havens has 1 office location.
Dr. David Havens practices Psychiatry near Hendersonville, TN.
See Hendersonville Psychiatrists.