inactive

David Havey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 19th, 2013
Attentive and compassionate
I had a great experience with this anesthesiologist. He made a stressful situation so much easier. Communicates well and was very attentive to my needs. I felt that all of my concerns were addressed. Highly recommend him.

December 1st, 2011
Very satisfied patient
Dr. Havey took excellent care of my niece. He was so patient and communicated very clearly exactly what to expect. I highly recommend this anesthesiologist!

October 1st, 2010
terrible
i visited Dr. Havey and was sadly disapointed in the care i recieved. he seemed too busy to communicate with his patients and appeared to not care about any of my needs. almost seemed as though i was a burden to him.im glad i have excellent insurance to pay his bills. all he could do was sit on the phone while he was "communicating" with me. sad excuse for a Doctor. i feel sorry for his family to have to carry on his name.