A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hayes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Hayes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marshall Hayes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Hayes practice?
- Dr. David Hayes has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hayes practices Family Medicine near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Family Physicians.