A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haynie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haynie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynie
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Haynie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haynie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynie graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haynie has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Haynie MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David P. Haynie practice?
- Dr. David Haynie has 1 office location.
Dr. David Haynie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists and Lewisville Cardiologists.