Dr. David Heald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Heald?

June 20th, 2015

this doctor is the worst doctor I have ever experienced. he has absolutely no knowledge of my condition. Bows me off in a condescending manner, totally non caring and unprofessional. he does not need to be practicing medicine. he should not be licensed to be an MD

May 29th, 2013

Judgemental

I read reviews of this Dr online and convinced my fiancé to see him. Now we know that he has extensive muscle necrosis in my fiance's back with degenerative disc disorder. Dr Heald told him he was just getting old and accept that. He was 40 yrs old. Also he drew no labs even knowing strong medical histories that would call for them. He judged and dismissed my fiancé. I would never recommend Dr Heald.

May 26th, 2013

Knowledgeable Family Doc

Spent the time I needed with me, reviewed all my medications, and is very personable. He helped save my mothers life by an accurate and quick diagnosis and sent her to a specialist. Now my entire family (husband and 3 children" go to him. He also is very good at remembering personal aspects of your life so I feel he genuinely cares about me.

January 28th, 2013

best dr in oak ridge

June 28th, 2012

You go in with two problems and he wants to focus on one only. Just to make more money. Talks to much.

June 22nd, 2011

The best doctor I've ever had!

July 22nd, 2010

UT grad?

I think all gp's in Oak Ridge are connected at the brainstem. I was actually asked to not come back to the Family clinic because I complained about the service. Unfortunately, Heald is probably the best of the GP's in Oak Ridge. Won't find much better at Summitt and if you have pain, don't bother at either clinic, just go get an oak stick and a bottle of Jack Daniels as the UT has taught them all, citizens = children who'll get addicted, let them suffer even to the point of suicide! I still haven't found where to go in TN for pain, my liver and stick are almost chewed up!

September 26th, 2009

Best doctor I've ever seen

I had a great primary doctor 12 years ago but he left practice and I had a lot of trouble finding another that I liked, until I went to Dr. Heald. He takes the time to talk to you, and he actually listens to you. Even on Mondays, when they are usually swamped, I'm always treated very courteous, and have rarely had to wait more than 10-15 minutes. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

January 13th, 2009

Overall Excellent. Dr. Heald treats you with respect and will spend as much time explaining your dx without making you feel inferior or dumb. He is highly intelligent and skilled with the bedside manner to match.

October 26th, 2015