Dr. David Hecker Jr MD Patient Reviews

November 20th, 2015
My office experience was great. Going to see him again and I have referred him out several times

October 15th, 2015
Office does not reply to phone messages or email
Dr David Hecker has seen me for about 3 minutes. Prescribed a medication without detailed instructions.

September 22nd, 2015
Dr. Hecker listened to my concerns about my skin conditions and provided a caring, professional opinion. I elected to have 2 procedures and I am so happy with the results. Thank you, Dr. Hecker!

April 18th, 2014
The office staff was very unprofessional and rude. I will not return to this office again and would never recommend. Dr. Hecker should know that his staff interfaces with his patients first and sets the tone for the appointment.

April 1st, 2014
Found my dermatologists
I went to 3 dermatologists for my skin problem before seeing Drs Hecker. They really helped me. I like the staff, they are very patient. I'm happy to have FINALLY found a great skin doctor.

January 13th, 2011
Jim O
I'd give 10 stars if I could. A great doctor with a great staff. I was there twice this week. Any anxiety squashed immediatel and the doctor would take the time to tie your shoes if you wanted him to. Personally and professionally A-plus!

November 2nd, 2010
Fabulous Dermatologist!
Free standing building, easy to find, great location. Short wait time, great staff, with good bedside manner. Overall great experience, would recommend to friends and family

October 29th, 2010
best dermatologist around
Dr. Hecker is the kindest, gentlest, smartest dermatologist in South Florida! He cured my skin condition after suffering with it for many years and seeing numerous other dermatologists in the area who couldn't help me. His office is clean, and the wait couldn't be better for a doctor's office. The staff is nice, attentive, and they are very diligent about calling patients back with their biopsy results. Dr. Hecker is the guy for you if you have a difficult problem, especially if you want a doctor with a super bedside manner.

July 1st, 2010
Better than a lot of them out there!

May 10th, 2010
Extremely unprofessional
The staff was very unprofessional. The nurse taking my information inside the examination room slumped over the counter for support, wiped her runny nose on her sleeve instead of a kleenex and forgot to ask for all the information. The doctor did not have a microscope in the office to look at my fungus and took nail clippings to send to the lab at the cost of $800. He perscribed antibiotics that were over $300 which my GP advised me not to take. The office did not return my pharmacist call when he had a question about the perscription. I did not feel confident in the doctor's diagnosis. The billing area had schredded paper in the floor corner and was very unkempt and unprofessional. The total experience was scarry and a total waste of my time and money. I DO NOT going to either Dr. Hecker.

January 6th, 2010
best dermatologist ever
saved my life by diagnosing a melanoma when 2 other dermatologists said it was nothing