Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 18th, 2014

The office staff was very unprofessional and rude. I will not return to this office again and would never recommend. Dr. Hecker should know that his staff interfaces with his patients first and sets the tone for the appointment.

Found my dermatologists show details Found my dermatologists
by Suzanne F. on Apr 1st, 2014

I went to 3 dermatologists for my skin problem before seeing Drs Hecker. They really helped me. I like the staff, they are very patient. I'm happy to have FINALLY found a great skin doctor.

thanku show details thanku
by theoneandonely on Oct 16th, 2013

for ruining my life... watch yours...

Jim O show details Jim O
Jan 13th, 2011

I'd give 10 stars if I could. A great doctor with a great staff. I was there twice this week. Any anxiety squashed immediatel and the doctor would take the time to tie your shoes if you wanted him to. Personally and professionally A-plus!

Fabulous Dermatologist! show details Fabulous Dermatologist!
Nov 2nd, 2010

Free standing building, easy to find, great location. Short wait time, great staff, with good bedside manner. Overall great experience, would recommend to friends and family

best dermatologist around show details best dermatologist around
Oct 29th, 2010

Dr. Hecker is the kindest, gentlest, smartest dermatologist in South Florida! He cured my skin condition after suffering with it for many years and seeing numerous other dermatologists in the area who couldn't help me. His office is clean, and the wait couldn't be better for a doctor's office. The staff is nice, attentive, and they are very diligent about calling patients back with their biopsy results. Dr. Hecker is the guy for you if you have a difficult problem, especially if you want a doctor with a super bedside manner.

Jul 1st, 2010

Better than a lot of them out there!

Extremely unprofessional show details Extremely unprofessional
May 10th, 2010

The staff was very unprofessional. The nurse taking my information inside the examination room slumped over the counter for support, wiped her runny nose on her sleeve instead of a kleenex and forgot to ask for all the information. The doctor did not have a microscope in the office to look at my fungus and took nail clippings to send to the lab at the cost of $800. He perscribed antibiotics that were over $300 which my GP advised me not to take. The office did not return my pharmacist call when he had a question about the perscription. I did not feel confident in the doctor's diagnosis. The billing area had schredded paper in the floor corner and was very unkempt and unprofessional. The total experience was scarry and a total waste of my time and money. I DO NOT going to either Dr. Hecker.

best dermatologist ever show details best dermatologist ever
Jan 6th, 2010

saved my life by diagnosing a melanoma when 2 other dermatologists said it was nothing