A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hedrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hedrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hedrick
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hedrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hedrick, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedrick graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hedrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Regency Hospital of Cleveland East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Hedrick MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Hedrick practice?
- Dr. David Hedrick has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hedrick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.