A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hedrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hedrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hedrick, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedrick graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hedrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Regency Hospital of Cleveland East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hedrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Hedrick practice?
Dr. David Hedrick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Broadview Heights, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.