A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hedrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hedrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hedrick
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hedrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hedrick, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedrick graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hedrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Regency Hospital of Cleveland East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Hedrick MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Hedrick practice?
- Dr. David Hedrick has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hedrick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.