The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Heeney
Dr. David Heeney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kahului, HI, with another office in Wailuku, HI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Heeney is affiliated with North Hawaii Community Hospital, Kula Hospital and Maui Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Heeney has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. David Heeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kahului, HI.
Dr. Ronald Boyd
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Kahului, HI 0 mi44
Dr. Andrew Kayes
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Kahului, HI 0 mi17
Dr. Scott Boren
Kahului, HI 0.61 mi34