A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Heidemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Heidemann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Heidemann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidemann graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heidemann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gary Heidemann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Heidemann practice?
- Dr. David Heidemann has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Heidemann practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.