A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Heidemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Heidemann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heidemann
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Heidemann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Heidemann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidemann graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Heidemann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Heidemann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Heidemann practice?
- Dr. David Heidemann has 1 office location.
Dr. David Heidemann practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.