A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Heidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Heidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heidt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidt graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Heidt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Graham Heidt MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Heidt practice?
- Dr. David Heidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Heidt practices Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wauseon, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.