Cardiothoracic Surgeons
Corvasc Mds Pc
10590 N Meridian St
Indianapolis, IN 46290
317-583-7800
Locations and availability (3)

|  Mother of Patient  |  show details
by Sherry Stamm on Sep 3rd, 2014

My daughter had open heart surgery 6 months ago. this was her third since birth. Dr Heimansohn was wonderful. Very personable, answering all our questions . Spending time with the family and the patient . After care was just as good. Mandy is doing wonderful. Thank you Dr H

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2012

Dr Heimansohn was great. My mitral valve repair surgery was not only a great success, but I felt Dr Heimansohn dealt with me and talked with me at a level I could understand and was comfortable with. A great example of professionalism of the highest order along with being personable.

|  The best of the best  |  show details
by M.Decker on Jan 25th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Heimansohn to anyone needing CT surgery. He is both professional and kind, and leaves you with a feeling of confidence before and after your procedure. He has also surrounded himself with an amazing staff; another clear sign of his outstanding success as a prolific physician. Although I would never want to need his services again, if I do, I would seek out his care.

|  Aortic Valve Repair  |  show details
by Mike on Mar 26th, 2009

Dr. Heimansohn performed my surgery during 11/08, at St. Vincent's the Heart Center of Indiana. He, and his staff, were very kind and professions, as well as efficient. I would recommend him to anyone needing this service; I would also return to him if needed!