Dr. David Heiser MD Patient Reviews

Stay away!

June 1st, 2016
Love Dr heiser good doctor

April 21st, 2015
I was scheduled for an appt with him today. After reading the reviews I decided not to go!! Who needs that kind of abuse when u r already having problems.

March 19th, 2015
good doctor

September 8th, 2014
Good Experiences
I fist met Dr. Heiser several years ago when I was referred to him after I was diagnosed with a kidney tumor by accident on a CT scan for another problem not kidney-related. He was very kind and gentle with me and new hearing that I had kidney cancer would be difficult. Knowing that having the surgery in Stark county would result in losing most or all of the kidney, Dr. Heiser referred me to Cleveland Clinic where, using robotic surgery, three-quarters of my kidney was saved. Since then, I have seen him on numerous occasions for repetitive bladder infections and severe incontinence. Both Dr. Heiser and his office have always treated me with respect and in a kind way. I worked with doctors for over thirty years in both hospital and office settings, and I think I can truthfully say that this doctor does care that I get and stay well.

December 7th, 2013
Dr. Heiser seems to be a very competent doctor, but then again so was Josef Mengele. They must have gone to a similar school on bedside manner. After a return call about a medication prescribed by another doctor at urology one I was told by an arrogant Dr. Heiser that it was an inappropriate medication for my condition and that he couldn't believe it was prescribed, and I quote, "Welcome to the art of medicine my friend." I have come to the realization that some doctors heal and some collect their big paycheck. Dr. Heiser, someday when your sick I hope they give you a healer.

November 8th, 2013
Nurse practitioner - Amy
When I was having continual symptoms of UTI or kidney stones and after seeing the minute clinic at cvs then the practitioner. Went through round of antibiotics, pyridium and flomax. Still have significant symptoms and after calling 3 times, they say wait for ct or go to ER. I'm miserable!

October 4th, 2012
sucks is right!!!
He is totally inappropriate with hispatient approach.He is not only arrogant, but seems to assume that the patient must put up with his attitude.If he is not careful he will one day be at the mercy of his peers.He should be diciplined.

September 8th, 2011
Sucks
Not a well mannered doctor. Insults you when having a procedure. Overall worst bedside manner I have come across!!!!!!!!!!!! Would not recommend him to anyone notmeven my DOG!!!!!

May 3rd, 2017