A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Heisig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Heisig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heisig
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Heisig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Heisig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heisig graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heisig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David George Heisig MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Heisig practice?
- Dr. David Heisig has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Heisig practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NY and Liverpool, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Gastroenterologists.