Internists
Scripps Clinic Carmel Valley
3811 Valley Centre Dr
San Diego, CA 92130
858-764-3320
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

Dr. Heller has been my doctor since 1997.

|  Has Really Helped Me  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

Dr Heller spends quality time with me - HE ACTUALLY LISTENS to me and he has helped me beyond expectations. Lalya and Penny, the nursing staff, are awesome. I strongly recommend Dr Heller

|  show details
Jun 3rd, 2010

Dr. Heller and his staff are exceptional. They work diligently to meet my needs, even setting an appointment outside of regular hours to get me in when needed. More importantly Dr. Heller takes time in all aspects of his practice, from listening to diagnosing. He is current in all aspects of medicine and his practice. His warm and friendly professional demeanor is matched by a staff who share the same since of patient dedication. I once heard a nurse say she would deliver a patient's sample medicines on her way home to save the elderly gentleman a trip.

|  wonderful  |  show details
by nneel on Jul 26th, 2008 on kudzu.com

This doctor and staff are always available for answers and consultation, and are always very friendly and professional and accomodating. The staff gets back to me very quickly when I need answers. They manage to squeeze me in, even for a last minute emergency. Penny is a gem!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com