A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hemmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hemmy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hemmy, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemmy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hemmy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Christian Hemmy MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Hemmy practice?
- Dr. David Hemmy has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hemmy practices Neurological Surgery near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Neurological Surgeons.