A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hemsell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including C-Section Cesarean Section, Female Genital Disesases, and Hysterectomy Uterus.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemsell graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hemsell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Paul University Hospital
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hemsell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Hemsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Hemsell practice?
Dr. David Hemsell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Hemsell, Dr. Davis Hemsell, Dr. Dewey Hemsell