A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hemsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hemsell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (Salpingitis)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemsell graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hemsell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Hemsell practice?
Dr. David Hemsell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.