A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Henick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Henick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Henick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Henick graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Henick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Henick practice?
- Dr. David Henick has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Henick practices Otolaryngology near Fort Lee, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Fort Lee Otolaryngologists.