Learn more about Dr. David Henick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Henick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Henick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Henick graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Henick practice?
Dr. David Henick practices Otolaryngology near Fort Lee, NJ.
See Fort Lee Otolaryngologists.