A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Henick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Henick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henick
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Henick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Henick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Henick graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Henick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Henick practice?
- Dr. David Henick has 1 office location.
Dr. David Henick practices Otolaryngology near Fort Lee, NJ.
See Fort Lee Otolaryngologists.