Dr. David Henick MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Fort Lee, NJ

March 5th, 2017
A very capable and caring physician
I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Henick. I was suffering from near total nasal congestion due to polyps. I feel that I received excellent care, both pre and post surgery, from Dr. Henick and his staff. There is often a bit of a wait in his office, but it's worth it. I am grateful for how smooth the entire process was in restoring my ability to breathe!

February 15th, 2017
An Amazing Doctor
I recently had sinus surgery by Dr. Henick. He is a kind and knowledgeable doctor with a great bedside manner. He made me feel at ease and explained everything to me. He answered all questions I had and his staff was friendly and helpful. Plan on waiting to be seen, but he is worth every minute. I highly recommend him.

February 1st, 2017
I have had sinus issues for years including polyps and a deviated septum and one of the best things I did for myself was getting all of this rectified with Dr. Henick! I can say breathing normally again is a dream come true thanks to his care! His entire staff is pleasant and helpful. Dr. Henick is thorough and explained to me every step for pre and post procedure. Highly recommend him (especially for this procedure).

January 31st, 2017
Not too courteous to be a Dr.
Waited 1:15 min. Then Dr. came in 5 minutes, did not tell me anything, he checked my ears but he did not say anything, just sent me to have an audio test. I did not feel happy at the end. They charged my deductible upfront. I expected better.

January 20th, 2017
Excellent Care
I recently had a laparoscopy for a pollyp in my throat by Dr Henick. In honest review, Dr Henick and his caring staff were professiona and thoughtful throughout my treatment. At the Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, everything was attended to without issue and with the utmost care. The staff was thorough and reassuring. I was rolled into the OR and before I knew it, I awoke in post-op and was escorted home feeling safe and healthy. I highly recommend Dr Henick and his staff.

December 7th, 2016
Old fashioned 'bedside manner' is alive and well in this office.From my first visit I was so impressed with the way I was treated and the manner in which my questions and fears were addressed that I left wondering if I had gone back in time.Dr. Henick's calm demeanor and soft voice immediately put me at ease and his practice of sitting down and listening to my list of questions made me an immediate fan. His skill, experience and knowledge were apparent on every visit as he made my procedure and the follow ups as comfortable as was possible. The staff was kind and attentive as well and oh,by the way, my surgery was a brilliant success! I am thrilled with the outcome and I strongly recommend Dr. Henick.

September 4th, 2016
Dr. Henick was not very good.
I waited for almost 2 hrs to have a 5 min talk with the doctor. I asked some questions but he wasn't rude but didn't seem very happy to answer my questions. The staff were kind and responsive but what matters is doctor's quality. I went there for my salivary gland issues but nothing was done besides the basic thing the ENT doctors do. I wasted my whole afternoon there.

December 28th, 2015
The best ENT!
I had chronic sinus issues for years. I had been on antibiotics every other month and was referred to Dr. Henick by my Allergist. He sent me for a CAT scan and conducted an exam which also found I had a deviated septum. Dr. Henick provided me with options to treat my sinuses. Nasal sprays did not help. He discussed surgery. In January, Dr. Henick performed sinus surgery and stressed the need for followed up office visits to clear up any residual infection in my sinuses. I am now free of infection and have not gotten sick at all this year.

October 22nd, 2015
Dr. Henick performed surgery for nasal polyps. The surgery was a success. He is very gentle and caring. The ultimate professional. He spends time with patient. Whole experience enjoyable.

September 30th, 2015
A smart and caring Doctor.
I had the best experience with Dr. Henick and his staff. The office staff are polite, friendly and efficient. Dr. Henick is thorough in his examination and takes the time to listen to your needs and explains what he will do to help alleviate your problem. I had surgery with Dr. Henick to remove one of my parathyroids and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I would recommend Dr. Henick if you are ever in need for his kind of service.

September 3rd, 2015
On first visit had to wait over an hour due to their overbooking of patients. Dr. did appear to solve my problem. On follow up visit I was in office for over 1hr. & 30 minutes with Dr. spending approx. 5 minutes with me. Would not go back to this Dr.

June 24th, 2015
Doctor is unprofessional
I feel Dr. Henick did not conduct a thorough consultation. I waited over an hour to see him, he examined my hears and sent me on my way. Whole consultation took 5 mins.