Dr. David Henick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 7th, 2016
Old fashioned 'bedside manner' is alive and well in this office.From my first visit I was so impressed with the way I was treated and the manner in which my questions and fears were addressed that I left wondering if I had gone back in time.Dr. Henick's calm demeanor and soft voice immediately put me at ease and his practice of sitting down and listening to my list of questions made me an immediate fan. His skill, experience and knowledge were apparent on every visit as he made my procedure and the follow ups as comfortable as was possible. The staff was kind and attentive as well and oh,by the way, my surgery was a brilliant success! I am thrilled with the outcome and I strongly recommend Dr. Henick.

September 4th, 2016
Dr. Henick was not very good.
I waited for almost 2 hrs to have a 5 min talk with the doctor. I asked some questions but he wasn't rude but didn't seem very happy to answer my questions. The staff were kind and responsive but what matters is doctor's quality. I went there for my salivary gland issues but nothing was done besides the basic thing the ENT doctors do. I wasted my whole afternoon there.

December 28th, 2015
The best ENT!
I had chronic sinus issues for years. I had been on antibiotics every other month and was referred to Dr. Henick by my Allergist. He sent me for a CAT scan and conducted an exam which also found I had a deviated septum. Dr. Henick provided me with options to treat my sinuses. Nasal sprays did not help. He discussed surgery. In January, Dr. Henick performed sinus surgery and stressed the need for followed up office visits to clear up any residual infection in my sinuses. I am now free of infection and have not gotten sick at all this year.

October 22nd, 2015
Dr. Henick performed surgery for nasal polyps. The surgery was a success. He is very gentle and caring. The ultimate professional. He spends time with patient. Whole experience enjoyable.

September 30th, 2015
A smart and caring Doctor.
I had the best experience with Dr. Henick and his staff. The office staff are polite, friendly and efficient. Dr. Henick is thorough in his examination and takes the time to listen to your needs and explains what he will do to help alleviate your problem. I had surgery with Dr. Henick to remove one of my parathyroids and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I would recommend Dr. Henick if you are ever in need for his kind of service.

September 3rd, 2015
On first visit had to wait over an hour due to their overbooking of patients. Dr. did appear to solve my problem. On follow up visit I was in office for over 1hr. & 30 minutes with Dr. spending approx. 5 minutes with me. Would not go back to this Dr.

June 24th, 2015
Doctor is unprofessional
I feel Dr. Henick did not conduct a thorough consultation. I waited over an hour to see him, he examined my hears and sent me on my way. Whole consultation took 5 mins.

May 22nd, 2015
Having suffered with a long term problem with nasal polyps, Dr.Henick performed amazing surgery that gave me 100% relief..his follow up care has been excellent and I have nothing but gratitude and admiration for his medical skill.

May 19th, 2015
I was very fortunate to have Dr. David Henick perform sinus surgery I found Dr. Henick very caring, courteous and professional.. I couldn't of asked for better results.. I highly recommend Dr. Henick and Staff.........

April 30th, 2015
The Doctor is very efficient and knowledgeable. His exams are methodical.

April 27th, 2015
Excellent doctor
I've been to Dr. Henick's office multiple times. Dr. Henick is a very professional and likeable doctor. His office staff are very pleasant, also. Sometimes there is a wait, but when I have a problem he listens attentively, asks pertinent questions, answers any questions fully and has never made me feel rushed. He did surgery on me recently and I have only a trace of a scar. Overall I believe he is an excellent doctor.

December 31st, 2014
Doctor Henick is a world class surgeon and a great gentleman great bedside manner I will definitely recommend him I couldn't smell for over 15 years and doctor Henick diagnosis was right on the money after going to other doctors and suffering Thanks a million Dr Henick