A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Henke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henke
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Henke, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Henke graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital - UNC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carroll Henke MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Henke practice?
- Dr. David Henke has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Henke practices Pulmonary Disease near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pulmonologists.