A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Henke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henke
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Henke, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Henke graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital - UNC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carroll Henke MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Henke practice?
- Dr. David Henke has 1 office location.
Dr. David Henke practices Pulmonary Disease near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pulmonologists.