A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Henke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Henke, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Henke graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital - UNC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Henke practice?
Dr. David Henke practices Pulmonary Disease near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pulmonologists.