A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hensley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hensley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hensley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensley graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hensley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Randall Hensley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David R. Hensley practice?
- Dr. David Hensley has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hensley practices Pediatrics near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, FL.
See Arlington Pediatricians.