A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Henzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Henzler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Henzler, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henzler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Henzler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Henzler MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Henzler practice?
- Dr. David Henzler has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Henzler practices Neurology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Neurologists.