A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hepps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hepps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hepps, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hepps graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hepps has 24 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hepps accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David O. Hepps practice?
Dr. David Hepps practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Weirton, WV and Monongahela, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.