Urologists

5750 Centre Ave
Ste 395
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
412-661-3400
Locations and availability (5)

|  HIs staff are incredibly rude.  |  show details
by Nina on Apr 2nd, 2014

I suppose I should have known, when I just found out I had to have surgery and the doctor seated me next to his secretary to do paperwork, and that secretary GAIL, rudely asked me to basically move from her personal space and sit in a chair about a foot away, I should have known then NOT TO DEAL WITH GAIL. Weeks later when I needed the office to provide some simple paperwork about my procedure to another doctor, GAIL was incredibly rude, and treated me as if I were making some unbelievable demands. She interrupted me, cut me off, raised her voice any time I went to speak. Which was problematic since she never asked for any of the correct information. She is a crazy person. I will never go there again but If you have to, remember you are the patient and DO NOT DEAL WITH GAIL

by Marvin D. Wheeler on Mar 8th, 2014

Dr. Hepps is a very caring, compassionate, focused individual who listens intently and treats one as though a member of his family. He provides as much time as needed during the evaluation,treatment and follow up. I consider him to be an outstanding physician..

|  Wonderful and Caring Physican  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2012

Dr. Hepps spend time with his patients , discussing all the treatment options with you. He follows up with all the testing and procedures that you may have . He is very caring and does not hesitate to answer any questions that you may have regarding your medical condition and treattments . I am truely blessed to fine such a great physician.

Oct 14th, 2011

This doctor spent time with me and my family. He answered all questions and was compansionate to my needs. I would recommend him to anybody! A good doctor!

Jul 23rd, 2010

The office staff made a lot of mistakes, but the doctor made sure it was taken care of. He is a really good doctor.