Dr. David Herbstman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David Herbstman?

Quircky

Posted on October 17th, 2016

This doctor didn't allow adequate time for the examination. Ordered me to see a urologist for abdominal pain, and when that turned up negative, dismissed me altogether. Noncaring and goofy personality .

Complaining about Office Staff

Posted on August 11th, 2016

The office staff is something else. They don't return calls at all. The wait is terrible. I reported the doctor about his office staff. Because he asked why my regular doctor prescribed me the medication and not him. If office staff get there act together. I am office manager for a trucking company and I know how to run a office.

Worst Staff EVER!

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Staff is the worst, they are very rude and ignorant towards patients and do not follow through properly. I am glad they take patience livelihood seriously, NOT! They act like patients are a burden to them for coming in to the Dr.

Ridiculous Office Wait Times

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Absolute worst office management I have ever encountered. Unfortunately I have had to take several relatives to appointments here and the wait time has never been less that 1.5 hours, usually well over 2 hours and sometimes actually over 3 hours. I have tried calling the office before I come in to see how far behind they are, but they never answer or return my call before I have to leave. I am always there on time, but Herbstman and his staff show absolutely no respect for their customers by always making them wait for hours. Herbstman may be an adequate doctor when it comes to procedures, but he runs the most unprofessional office you will ever find. He acts very sweet and friendly, but it is obvious what he really thinks about his customers since he regularly makes them wait for hours

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

Very good doctor but expect too WAIT rating of dr...fabulous staff not very friendly in st john especially. At munster office a nurse claimed she would call me back....its been one month!! I'm still waiting!

A true Gentleman

Posted on May 7th, 2010

My first colonoscopy at age 61 turned out to not so stellar. Dr Herbstman discussed my condition in a very caring and concerned manner. His interest in my condition could not be more dedicated. To date, my condition has been taken care of and I owe a cancer free life to him. Very courteous and a true professional. I wold recommend Dr. Herbstman to anyone.

Posted on May 15th, 2017