A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Herrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Herrmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrmann
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Herrmann, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrmann graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Herrmann has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Herrmann FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Herrmann practice?
- Dr. David Herrmann has 1 office location.
Dr. David Herrmann practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Internists, North Richland Hills Critical Care Practitioners, and North Richland Hills Pulmonologists.