Dr. David Herschthal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 10 reviews

August 28th, 2016
No, thank you
Called the office in Boca Raton 3 times (during a month period) to talk with Dr. Jordana since the treatment plan / cream didn't work for me. No call back. Two visits with no luck just an overpriced bill for no results.

November 12th, 2015
Great dermatologist
Best dermatologist I have ever used

October 20th, 2015
Someone has lost their minds...........
The person running the practice has lost their mind! The want 275 dollars for a 15 minute consult. This comes to somewhere somehow someone thinks their time is worth 1100 bucks an hour. And after digging deeper there is nothing offered at this practice that could justify so insane rates. The exact same appointment can be had at any other derm office anywhere for 1/3 the cost.

November 20th, 2013
Doctor is good, Unprofessional staff
This doctor was ok but his office was suppose to call my insurance company with regards to my medication. It's been two and a half weeks and I'm still waiting. When I called to inquire about my acne medication his assistant acted as if I was bothering her and stated someone would call me back. Sure enough they never did. Im in the process of looking for another dermatologist. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF.

August 1st, 2013
Nickle and Dimer
Paid $500 for a simple cyst removal that took 10 minutes. He assured me he would include the lab tests in the $500, which I assumed were included since I was paying $500 cash for a 10 minute procedure. Everything went smoothly until I received a bill from the pathologist. Called the office and they told me they have nothing to do with billing? Really? Would never recommend this doctor. All about the $$$$ and doesn't care about patients.

September 3rd, 2012
long time patient
dr spends time with you good office

August 30th, 2012
Saw dr with an emergency situation . He was fabulous , took time and had amazing bedside manner. Office staff very courteous and accomodating!

May 20th, 2012
This doctor is great, but needs to be a little nicer.
I love Dr. Herschthal's moisturizer. It is full of ingredients good for the skin, plus the price IS very reasonable.His staff is wonderful, kind and very helpful. They play jazz in the office, which is my favorite type of music.Dr. Herschthal did not spend a lot of time with me and i felt a little hurt. he was a little abrupt as well. I understand that skincare procedures are expensive, but It was not in my budget to spend the money I wanted for the treatments. IF I had the finances TO DO THE TREATMENTS, I would have him take care of my skin.I will pray for him because he is a good doctor and HAS GREAT PRODUCTS.

May 12th, 2011
Very Happy
I saw the doctor for a relatively minor facial skin problem that was a major reassurance to me. The doctor was very caring and spent a lot of extra time with me given the minor nature of the problem. His prescribed treatment worked immediately and was most reasonably priced. The staff was attentive and the office environment was professional and calming. I highly recommend any patient to Dr. Herschthal with a skin problem.

September 9th, 2009
One time patient
I went in to have something looked at on my face(not acne) that I was very self conscious about. The doctor was not caring at all. Told me if I wanted something fixed I would have to pay $600 for treatments, which I could not afford. THEN he tried to SELL me on laser hair removal!Right before he left he looked at my face and said he would also write me an acne medication...which I don't have acne and I didn't go to him for that. He also proceeded to tell me how I could pay for the procedures..."it's nothing that can't be put on plastic"! THE NERVE! Right before he left he looked at my face and said he would also write me an acne medication...which I don't have acne and I didn't go to him for that. He also procedded to tell me how i could pay for the procedures..."it's nothing that can't be put on plastic"!