A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Herz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Herz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Herz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Herz graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Herz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David C. Herz practice?
- Dr. David Herz has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Herz practices Pediatrics near Carlsbad, CA.
See Carlsbad Pediatricians.