A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Herzlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Herzlinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzlinger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herzlinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Herzlinger, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Dermatology - Dermatopathology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzlinger graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Herzlinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Herzlinger MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Herzlinger practice?
- Dr. David Herzlinger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Herzlinger practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Dermatologists and Newport Beach Internists.