A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Herzlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Herzlinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Herzlinger, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Dermatology - Dermatopathology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzlinger graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herzlinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Herzlinger MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Herzlinger practice?
- Dr. David Herzlinger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Herzlinger practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Dermatologists, Newport Beach Pathologists, and Newport Beach Internists.