Dr. David Herzog MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Staten Island, NY

• Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2016
Dr Herzog is an amazing physician

July 31st, 2015
Dr. Herzog is a brilliant and compassionate man with exceptional bed side manner

March 11th, 2015
Excellent Doctor, I am grateful to have him as a Doctor and Great Care.

December 16th, 2014
The Staff is great the doctor needs to focus on the patient more. I feel like I am not taken seriously. Like everything is a joke

July 7th, 2014
Already Incredible
I am a new patient to Dr. Herzog and my experiences with him are already amazing. I am currently pregnant with twins, and the kindness and compassion he has shown to me and my husband is overwhelming. My rapport with a doctor is so very important, and perhaps no other doctor-patient relationship is as vital as your ob! I can say that I fully trust him and feel so comfortable with him guiding me through this incredible journey. He is always available whenever an issue comes up and takes time to follow up to make sure you are okay. I am beyond happy to have him as my doctor!!

February 26th, 2014
its a shame
Dr herzog is really nice as well as Drs Kokkinakis, MAdden adn CAmpenellas, its just a shame that they do not own up to their mistakes, when the do occur. Its the patients right !

June 12th, 2013
Great doctors, office staff not so much
I love Dr. Kokkinakis. He is an amazing doctor with the most polite and caring bed side manners. However, trying to get someone to answer the phone to make an appointment is impossible and the nurse never calls you back. It is so unfortunate to have such an unpleasant experience before getting to the office. I hope the office signs on for ZocDoc so it would eliminate the need of calling the office to schedule an appointment.

April 3rd, 2013
This place is unprofessional.
I have been a patient at one of the locations for quite some time. This practice moved their location not once, but TWICE without my knowledge. Never sent a postcard, a courtesy call, an e-mail......NOTHING. Twice I have made an appointment, left my job early so I could get there.....but "there", was nowhere because they moved their location without any type of notification. Not only did they compromise my health, because I am forced to go without my medication, they made me feel like just a number. If you want to be irritated then by all means .....make an appointment with this "practice". At least they do that well.

February 27th, 2013
Great doctor, terrible staff
Dr. Hertozg is a great doctor with good bedside manner, and makes me feel really comfortable to ask questions. No rush either, which I cannot stand by doctors! When I don't like the staff, I usually switch doctors, but in this case I made an exception because I like him so much, and have not like past gynecologists. Be warned, though, that the staff never returns your phone calls! Even if you are waiting for results. I figured nothing was wrong, but one time I waited 8 months to know my sonogram was ok. No kidding. Some have no patience for this, but I outweighed the good with the bad, and concluded that I wanted a better doctor than staff, since that is ultimately the person I am dealing with one-to-one.

August 28th, 2012
very unprofessional staff
Great doctor but very bad staff who never return your calls for scheduling an appointment and place you on hold for more than 30 minutes. Also,.the waiting time to be seen by a dr is more than hr.

March 28th, 2012
Great Doctor
If you are fortunate enough to have Dr. Herzog as your gyn, don't ever switch. He humanizes the whole experience. You kind of feel like you are talking to a friend instead of being examined. I highly recommend him.

January 4th, 2012
Best doctor!
Dr. Herzog is the most caring, thorough physician I have ever met. He knows what he is talking about when it comes to a womens anatomy, problems, and interventions to fix it. Honestly, such a warm man with excellent bedside manners.