A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Heskiaoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Heskiaoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heskiaoff
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heskiaoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Heskiaoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heskiaoff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Heskiaoff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Heskiaoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Heskiaoff practice?
- Dr. David Heskiaoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Heskiaoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Surgeons.