A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Heskiaoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Heskiaoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heskiaoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heskiaoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Heskiaoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heskiaoff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Heskiaoff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Heskiaoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Heskiaoff practice?
- Dr. David Heskiaoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Heskiaoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Orthopedic Surgeons.