A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hess has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Vern Hess DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David V. Hess practice?
- Dr. David Hess has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Hess practices Emergency Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.