A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hester
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hester, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hester graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Hester has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Titus Regional Medical Center
- Titus County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Hester MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Hester practice?
- Dr. David Hester has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hester practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Orthopedic Surgeons.