A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hester, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hester graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Hester has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Titus Regional Medical Center
- Titus County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Hester MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Hester practice?
- Dr. David Hester has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hester practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Pleasant, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sulphur Springs, TX and Pittsburg, TX.
See Mount Pleasant Orthopedic Surgeons.