A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Heyboer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Heyboer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Heyboer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Medical toxicology
Education & Awards
Dr. Heyboer graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Heyboer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Heyboer MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Heyboer practice?
- Dr. David Heyboer has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Heyboer practices Internal Medicine near Grandville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grandville Internists.