A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Heydrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Heydrick, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heydrick graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Heydrick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Heydrick MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Heydrick practice?
- Dr. David Heydrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Heydrick practices Neurology near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Frederick Neurologists.