A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hiestand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hiestand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiestand graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Hiestand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Hiestand MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David M. Hiestand practice?
- Dr. David Hiestand has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Hiestand practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Shepherdsville, KY and Jeffersonville, IN.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Critical Care Practitioners, Louisville Pulmonologists, and Louisville Pediatricians.