A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David High:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David High is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David High, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. High graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. High has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Albert High MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David A. High practice?
- Dr. David High has 2 office locations.
Dr. David High practices Dermatology near Medford, NJ.
See Medford Dermatologists.