A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hilburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hilburn
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hilburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hilburn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilburn graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hilburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Hilburn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Hilburn practice?
- Dr. David Hilburn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hilburn practices Family Medicine near Patterson, CA.
See Patterson Primary Care Doctors.