A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hilburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hilburn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilburn graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hilburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Hilburn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Hilburn practice?
- Dr. David Hilburn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hilburn practices Family Medicine near Patterson, CA.
See Patterson Family Physicians.