A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hildreth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hildreth, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hildreth
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hildreth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hildreth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Hildreth graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hildreth has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Hildreth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David H. Hildreth practice?
- Dr. David Hildreth has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hildreth practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Richmond, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons and Richmond Surgeons.