A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hildreth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hildreth, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hildreth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Hildreth graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hildreth has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Hildreth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David H. Hildreth practice?
- Dr. David Hildreth has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hildreth practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Richmond, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons and Richmond Surgeons.