Dr. David Hildreth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hildreth?

October 14th, 2015

Spinal stenosis causing fingers to be numb

I hat to say it, but being a chronic spine patient for over 20 years has taught me a great deal about who are good doctors and bad ones. I would much rather have a doctor who may not be the friend I never had IF HE FIXES THE PROBLEM. It’s the one’s who are your best buddy that usually are throwing “darts” and hoping something works. I have had over 5 surgery’s and when it came to fixing my problem, I didn’t give a hoot how many said “he is sooo nice”, I cared about ‘did you fix my problem”. It’s even worse when it’s the patient who has decided exactly what is wrong with themselves and want nothing more than for some doctor to agree with them rather than giving them the truth, regardless of whether they like it or not. Which would you rather have, a friend that makes things worse, or a straight talking gonna tell you like it is person who will be honest about their ability to fix the problem or not. With my health and age, I will take the later every time because I care more about my health than making buddy buddy with my physician.

April 5th, 2015

This Doctor knows his stuff!

I went on here before my appointment and read these reviews, the last 2 people that wrote "less than perfect reviews" must have been unsatisfied with their own condition or had a bad day, because he fixed my hand. The wait time in the office was normal, 10- mins-ish, if I remember. The staff was pleasant, it's not like a had a full out conversation with them. I waited in the room for about 5 minutes before he came in introduced himself and we discussed my injury. He explained to me in detail because I had no ideal what I had done to my hand and how he planned on going about to fix it. I was scheduled for surgery and the surgery experience went great (if you can really say having surgery is great). His bedside manners were sincere and caring. Dr. Hildreth must know what he was doing because I now have use of my hand. I'd recommend him to anyone.

March 2nd, 2015

I was glad he never did surgery on my hand!

Dr. Hildreth's ego far exceeds him skill level.

October 24th, 2014

Dr. Hildreth is probably a good doctor for everyday low skilled items for your hand health. If you need someone of extremely honed skills for intricate surgery - go to someone else.

April 26th, 2013

Lead Office Assistant

I went to see this doctor for care regarding both wrist, forearms and elbows. He would not allow me to speak, when I tried to talk to him he would talk over me. As a matter of fact he wanted to argue with me. At that point I realized I was in the wrong place with the wrong so called physician. He had the worst bed side manner I have ever seen in a doctor. This person was terrible, he treated me like I was less than a human being. He exemplified no concern whatsoever. As a matter of fact when I was checking out he gave me this horrible look as he was grinding his teeth. It was a very cynical visit to say the least. I would not recommend him to anyone !

August 6th, 2012

Such a pleasant experience!

I understand that it is impossible to not wait to see the doctor. That did not bother me at all. I waited in the room for less than 5 minutes and was greeted by Dr. Hildreth, such a lovely gentleman. I injured my hand and he sent me on the right path to fix it. Very gentle with my injury and I felt like he was most patient with me. I would certainly recommend him.

December 9th, 2011

Fbbulous

He was kind, considerate and professional. The entire experience was handled well. He answered all of my questions. The entire office was very efficient as well. I had no problems with obtaining an appointment.

January 4th, 2011

What a gentle, caring Doctor.

Very nice office. He explained everything so that I understood my condition. He took the time to answer my questions that I of coursed googled from the internet. I never felt rushed. X-Ray guy was really nice too. Seen him twice for a follow-up and every visit went just as smooth. Highly recommended!

December 2nd, 2010

A wonderful experience!

Dr Hildreth took care of my mother in law and now she is able to work in her garden again. She no longer wakes in the middle of the night with wrist and hand pain. Her quality of life is back!

December 2nd, 2010

Terrific doctor!

I called Dr. Hildreth's office an was able to get in the same day to see him. His staff was professional and courteous. Dr. Hildreth was great and he diagnosed my issue immediately and had me on my way in less than 45 minutes from the time I originally arrived.

November 17th, 2010

Dr. Hildreth is one of the most caring physicians I have seen in a while. He explains things very clearly, allows time for your questions and makes everything very comfortable .

August 28th, 2010

Mom of two teenaged boys

This is one of the most personable physicians we have had the pleasure of seeing. His knowledge of hand conditions and research in this field made him very easy to trust....and respect.