Overall Review

no change

June 22nd, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Hiltzik to others
My husband and I were referred to Dr. Hiltzik for a parotidectomy. Dr. Hiltzik examined my husband and explained the procedure, potential complications and answered all our questions thoroughly. Dr. Hiltzik is very professional and confident in his expertise. What had started out as a nightmare with an unexpected tumor and the thought my husband could suffer from facial paralysis after surgery and possibly end up with a large scar... It turned out the scar is almost completely hidden and zero paralysis. Thank you to Dr. Hiltzik for being so amazing.

January 10th, 2016
Very knowledgeable Broke my nose, dr Hiltzik and his staff Led me through every step of the way without rushing me, making sure to answer all my questions Felt good to be in operating room with a surgeon you can trust

July 30th, 2015
Great with kids!
My 7 year old had been struggling with throat and sleep issues for the last year. Dr. Hiltzik performed a tonsillectomy on my child and was knowledgeable, patient and kind. Dr. Hiltzik took care of her like she was his own and she has healed beautifully.

March 15th, 2015
Terrific Doctor
After being treated unsuccessfully by 5 other doctors I was referred to Dr. Hiltzik. He was extremely patient and listened to a three month medical saga. He spoke to me for a long time and reviewed the medicines I was prescribed by other doctors and the time I had been on them. He made a diagnosis and prescribed new medication and the chronic cough I had for three months was gone on the 20th day of the 21 day prescribed treatment!! Needless to say I was extremely happy with Dr. Hiltzik's treatment. I highly recommend him!

March 8th, 2015
Kind attentive physician who accurately diagnosed and treated me. I was extremely satisfied