Dr. David Hinchman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

October 28th, 2015
Horrible bedside manner. Complete narcissist. STAY AWAY if you have the option

September 15th, 2015
Dr. Hinchman has been in charge of my heart health since the summer of 2002. He accurately diagnosed a Steno-sis of the Aortic Heart valve and verified it with an angiogram. He referenced a Cardio-surgeon who was able to replace the valve. I continue to be under his care and have the utmost confidence in his diagnostic capabilities and competence. Dr. Hinchman devotes ample office time during normal visits (easily 15 minutes). I've found him to be understanding of my needs and he seems to be on top of any signs of cardio impairment. I have recommended him to others.

August 28th, 2015
Loved ones beware!!
Let me start by saying that sitting in a Cardiologist waiting room is not a pleasant experience! Very nervous, scared, vulnerable people are waiting to hear news on a loved one. When a Dr. walks in you immediately tune things out and focus in on what the Dr. has to say. Your wanting to hear good news and that things are going as planned. Even if there are complications you would hope the Dr. reassures you that the patient is in good hands. Instead I have to agree with the rest of these negative comments towards Dr. Hinchman! His mannerisms with the family members of were out of line! He absolutely had no compassion! My father was on that operating table and about 35 minutes into the start of this surgery he came to us with news that was insettling. What sounded like a pretty straight forward surgery turned into a nightmare in that waiting room. He then informed us that it would be another 45 minutes at least before they would be finished. So as you can imagine all I focused on at that moment was the other families in the waiting room and hallway just outside the waiting room that had received bad news and the crying and scared looks that I saw. I immediately contacted family members that decided it would be best if they got a flight from listening to the news that I received from Dr. Hinchman. When I returned I received great news from a Dr. that was also involved in the Surgery along with Dr. Hinchman. He stated that the Surgery went well, and that they did run across a tough portion in the surgery but once they were able to get the vein open the rest of the process went beautiful. This Dr.s delivery of the news we received was humble and informative. Polar opposite of Dr. Hinchman. Please do your homework on Dr. Hinchman. I would never recommend him to anyone. Cardiology is not the line of medicine this guy should be in. By the way, my Father was to be released early the next day. Discharged after the 4pm hour was not early. We found out that Dr. Hinchman forgot about my Father! Not a pleasant experience!!!

August 28th, 2015
Go find another Doctor, you DON'T want him!
Reviews on this, so called, Doctor...what a complete, arrogant jerk! Absolutely NO bedside manner, extreme lack of compassion for his patients AND their concerned family. Dr. H, was in surgery with another Dr, working on my Dad, he came out to inform my mother and me, and basically had my Dad "dead", said there was nothing he could do if the stent couldn't be inserted. All the while, my Dad was in surgery, getting finished up by another doctor, and the surgery went well, with absolutely NO complications. Yes, my husband had other options if the stent couldn't be inserted, he could've had a bypass, but with Hinchmans rude attitude, lack of compassion and poor bedside manner, he left my mom and I without hope. It took the OTHER doctor, coming out and informing us, as we were in tears, that everything went well. Oh, and he "forgot" to show up the NEXT DAY when my Dad was to be released. We sat there till 4:30 waiting on this guy, only to be told he forgot. Another doctor had to give a recommendation for his release. I'm absolutely disgusted with this man, he's cold as ice!

March 26th, 2015
Awful just plain awful
Awful doctor only cares about the money and not the patient. Does not care if the patient dies as long as his needs are met. Run for the hills if you are refereed to him. Awful staff and even worst doctor.

November 23rd, 2013
Heart dr.
Dr.hinchman knows what he's doing and is highly qualified in his field, But he lacks compassion for his patients.

July 9th, 2013
Do not waste your time on this man! He doesn't care about anyone or anything but himself! Not a good listener, arrogant and very poor bedside manner!

September 17th, 2011
i would not yrust my life with this so called docter, he is very rude