A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hindy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hindy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hindy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hindy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hindy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tofil Hindy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Hindy practice?
- Dr. David Hindy has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hindy practices Family Medicine near Algonac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East China, MI.
See Algonac Primary Care Doctors.