A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hindy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hindy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hindy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hindy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hindy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hindy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David T. Hindy practice?
Dr. David Hindy practices Family Medicine near Algonac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East China, MI.
See Algonac Family Physicians.