A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hines
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hines Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hines has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Hines MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Hines practice?
- Dr. David Hines has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hines practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Primary Care Doctors.