A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hines has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Hines MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Hines practice?
- Dr. David Hines has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hines practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Primary Care Doctors.