A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hing is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hing, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hing graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hing has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ng Hing MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David N. Hing practice?
- Dr. David Hing has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hing practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Plastic Surgeons and Ypsilanti Surgeons.