Excellent Surgeon, Excellent Results, Excellent Experience show details Excellent Surgeon, Excellent Results, Excellent Experience
by B Varney on Sep 2nd, 2015

Dr. David Hing, at the Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Ypsilanti, MI, deserves more than five stars for his impressive surgical skills and his incredible kindness. Read on for my experience. After losing over 200 lbs, I had an excessive amount of extra skin. Dr. Hing was highly recommended to me by two of my other doctors for skin removal surgery. I researched him online and found him to be the top surgeon in our area for body contouring as well as many other types of reconstructive surgery. He is board certified, which was very important to me. So I made my appointment and approached it with some apprehension. Dr. Hing immediately put me at ease. I found him to be highly professional, caring, gentle, and extremely kind. I fact, as I moved forward with him, I found him to have the best "bedside manner" of any doctor I had experienced before. His expertise in his field was clearly evident. He explained things to me in a way I could understand. He drew me diagrams and pictures of the procedure and clearly explained the risks and benefits. He did not pressure me in any way. He listened intently to me. The nature of the surgery I was contemplating required Dr. Hing to examine more personal areas of my body. However, he was so professional and kind and sensitive to my needs, that this was not traumatic for me at all. I was very comfortable with how everything was handled. He spent all kinds of time answering my questions and making sure I had all the information I needed. I never felt rushed at any appointment, which was amazing to me. His entire staff was caring and helpful. I moved forward with abdominoplasty (stomach skin removal) and brachioplasty (upper arm skin removal) in January 2014. I was thrilled with the results, so I moved forward with a lower body lift (skin removal from my hips and buttocks) and a vertical thigh resection (skin removal from my inner thighs) in January 2015. These surgeries were pretty intense, but the care and follow up I received was amazing. I am beyond thrilled with the results and would do it all again in a heartbeat for those results. It made such a difference in the way my clothes fit and looked and how I felt about myself. I feel "normal" for the first time in my life. I was also pleased that the fees were given to me accurately up front. I knew exactly what my insurance would cover and what my responsibilities were. There were no hidden fees or add on costs to find out about after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Hing for those contemplating plastic surgery. I found that not only is he tops in the field of body contouring like I had, he is also an expert in hand surgery and many other types of surgery and has had ongoing training in his field. I was so very impressed with his knowledge. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon - like an artist in body contouring. But even more important is the kind of person I found him to be. To say he went the extra mile for me is a gross understatement! I would, without reservation, trust Dr. Hing for future surgery not only for me, but for those I love the most!

You're awesome show details You're awesome
by Joe Blow on Aug 4th, 2015

You're awesome.

A caring doctor show details A caring doctor
May 18th, 2015

Dr. Hing explained everything he was doing perfectly and is so kind and gentle. Answered all my questions!

Feb 19th, 2015

Dr. Hing is very thorough and has a great bedside manner.

Bad show details Bad
by Amy on Jan 24th, 2014

Bad, bad, bad. I would stay away.

Clinical Counselor show details Clinical Counselor
by Rick on Aug 12th, 2013

My experience with Dr, Hing and all of his staff was absolutely amazing. I am thrilled with the fantasic results of the work he did. He is kind, patient, and very understanding! He is a true artist when it comes to cosmetic surgery and very gifted.