Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

This doctor is excellent. If anyone is in need of a primary care physian at PAMF, this man it. Look no further......He listens and responds to most patient requests. It's rare to find a doctor who is willing to give you their time and good strong advice.If you have any questions, go to see this doctor yourself. Only you can determind this for yourself or your families future care. Respectfully yours.....Two happy patients......

|  David is an excellent Doctor!  |  show details
by Jan Tkach on Mar 15th, 2010

He's excited to see you and he greets you as if you're old friends! He really cares about you, your personal health concerns and problems, answers questions without giving you the "what's the matter with you, why can't you get this?" attitude.Buy the most important to me, and the biggest difference I've noticed with David Hiroshima from the previous doctors I've gone to, he listens to what you tell him, and acts upon it. Previoius doctors would give me medication that I couldn't be in the sun for over an hour a day if I took that medication. I told these doctors that I had a swimming pool and I spend at least 4 hours a day in my pool in the sun. They didn't change my medication. Another medication gave me a bloody nose, and after I'd been bleeding for over 5 days, I stopped the medication and I never had a bloody nose again. The doctor told me that "this medication is not known for having that side effect and to keep using it." I quit listening to him. When I needed some penicilian with Dr. Hiroshima, I asked him to please not give me any that required I take my medication on an empty stomach, (2 hours after a meal and 1 hour before a meal.) He said "no problem." What a wonderful change of attitude from a doctor! I'm very glad he's a family doctor so I know my children and husband can have the same excellent care that he's been giving me.